Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Artistic Make-Up Day 5 @ LCI : Color Themes

Last Saturday was our 5th Artistic Make-Up Class. Can't believe how time came by so fast. In 2 more weeks we'll be having our finals portfolio photoshoot! Yikes!

Anyway, I was so glad that our class started at 8AM again, which meant we ge6 to go home in the early afternoon so I have more time with Joaquin!

Irish was supposed to model for me last Sat, but she backed out the last minute because "something came-up". It's a good thing though that dear Chrissie, my friend and officemate who was supposed to model for me the other Saturday was free.

We started with the evaluation of the 4-color smoky eyes and false lashes application. I think I did a tiny bit better than the previous week so I guess it's okay, but I'm still hoping to do a lot better in our next evaluation. Below are some shots from the smoky eyes look that I did to Chrissie.
Chrissie's before
almost done

Smoky (no flash)
smoky (w/flash)












After the evaluation, RB taught us about eye color themes using the color wheel. It felt like going back to art class when she started talking about Pure, Tint, Tone and Shade. For practice, she gave us four colors, Pink, Green, Blue and Violet to work on. Here are some pics of how it turned out on Chrissie.

building the colors
colorful eye make-up
reminds me of peacock feathers
Chrissie & Odessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...