Wednesday, November 3, 2010

QOnline Relaunch

Four years ago, my dear friend Mea and I, started out an online store, aptly named QOnline, given our surnames both start with the letter Q.  We started out selling thrifted clothes under the brand QVintage and ventured out into fashion accessories and other clothing. In 2009, we took a hiatus as I got married and got pregnant and gave birth this year.

Anyway, prior to our 10.10.10 relaunch, we did a photoshoot especially for the latest collection of  QVintage. Mea and I grabbed this opportunity to do the make-up and styling of our model, Vart. Below are some outtakes from the shoot:







To view the entire collection please visit QOnline.
*Photos courtesy of Glerick ignacio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...