Sunday, November 14, 2010

Practice Make-up: Prime + Semi-smokey

I asked Shiela, Joaquin's yaya if she's willing to be my model for the night and she excitedly agreed. Being in her late teens, I knew a make-over will surely up her spirits. I was supposed to practice the prime look then contouring and smokey look on her, but since she's a little dark skinned, my powder for contouring wasn't working.

Anyway, I just  did the prime look then a semi smokey look. Well, I just think I should've made the semi-smokey a bit darker so it would appear more on the pictures as it did in person.


Here are the pics:
Sheila before
prime look

semi-smokey




















another take
semi-smokey eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...