Thursday, November 11, 2010

Artistic Make-up: SNN Apprenticeship

Last night, Mea and I went for our first apprenticeship with RB at SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon). We were really excited since it was our first time to see RB in action! Mea and I were both drooling over her makeup and airbrush kit. I was kinda wondering though if I'll be able to acquire as much makeup and equipment in this lifetime...Haha!

It was amazing how RB did the make-up so effortlessly. I loved what she did to Bianc'a eyes as well as the countouring she did which seemed so natural.

Anyway, I was too shy to ask if we can take pictures of RB doing Bianca's make-up so I was only able to take a "sneaky" shot of the dresser and tools. All the other shots I've posted below were taken during the show.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...