Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joaquin's First Halloween

Halloween has always been special to me--the costumes and parties and of course-- It's my birthday! Haha...

Anyway, last October 29, our office had its annual trick or treat for kids. Being an excited new mom, I have specifically searched for a unique costume for Joaquin. It's his first Halloween party after all. Until I found one online... days before the event. =)

Joaquin totally loved the tail that came with his costume as a little devil. And of course, it won't be complete unless I dress up as a devil mom as well. Needless to say, he actually won the Scariest (and cutest) costume for the day...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...