Halloween has always been special to me--the costumes and parties and of course-- It's my birthday! Haha...
Anyway, last October 29, our office had its annual trick or treat for kids. Being an excited new mom, I have specifically searched for a unique costume for Joaquin. It's his first Halloween party after all. Until I found one online... days before the event. =)
Joaquin totally loved the tail that came with his costume as a little devil. And of course, it won't be complete unless I dress up as a devil mom as well. Needless to say, he actually won the Scariest (and cutest) costume for the day...
- ► 2011 (73)
- Artistic Make-Up Day 5 @ LCI : Color Themes
- Instant Practice Make-up
- SoFA Manila's Fashion Capsules
- CAS & Elite Model's Fashion MAKE-UP WORKSHOP
- QAccessories Holiday 2010 Collection
- Artistic Make-Up Day 4 @ LCI : Lip Contouring & Sm...
- Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Movie Date wi...
- MAC Tartan Holiday 2010 Special Edition Brush Sets...
- Practice Make-up: Prime + Semi-smokey
- Artistic Make-Up Day 3 @ LCI : Contouring & Highli...
- Practice Make-Up: Eyebrows
- Bobbi Brown Beauty Classroom
- Artistic Make-up: SNN Apprenticeship
- Practice Make-Up: Prime Look
- How to spot fake M·A·C Brushes
- Artistic Make-Up Day 2 @ LCI : Prime Look
- Artistic Make-Up Day 2 @ LCI : MAC Master's Class
- MAC Sir Teddy & 'Tis Noble to Give Viva Glam
- Dreaming of a Surfing Break
- My Make-Up School Traincase
- Joaquin's First Halloween
- Artisic Make-Up Day 1 @ LCI Manila
- QOnline Relaunch
- 80's Theme for Agency Idol 2010
- CAS-MAC Basic Make-Up Artistry Workshop
- Life after Jo Avila's Basic Photography Workshop
- Which One is The Best Make-up School in Manila
- ▼ November (27)