Yesterday was our 2nd day for the Artistic Make-Up Class at LCI Manila. RB arranged for a 2-hourMAC Master's Class under Mikee, Product Specialist for MAC Philippines. Mikee taught us the latest trends and techniques when it came to skin care or prepping the skin, as well as taking the look from daytime to nighttime. Below are some shots I was able to take during the demo:
After the session, my long list of stuff to buy for school became even longer...hahaha!
- ► 2011 (73)
- Artistic Make-Up Day 5 @ LCI : Color Themes
- Instant Practice Make-up
- SoFA Manila's Fashion Capsules
- CAS & Elite Model's Fashion MAKE-UP WORKSHOP
- QAccessories Holiday 2010 Collection
- Artistic Make-Up Day 4 @ LCI : Lip Contouring & Sm...
- Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Movie Date wi...
- MAC Tartan Holiday 2010 Special Edition Brush Sets...
- Practice Make-up: Prime + Semi-smokey
- Artistic Make-Up Day 3 @ LCI : Contouring & Highli...
- Practice Make-Up: Eyebrows
- Bobbi Brown Beauty Classroom
- Artistic Make-up: SNN Apprenticeship
- Practice Make-Up: Prime Look
- How to spot fake M·A·C Brushes
- Artistic Make-Up Day 2 @ LCI : Prime Look
- Artistic Make-Up Day 2 @ LCI : MAC Master's Class
- MAC Sir Teddy & 'Tis Noble to Give Viva Glam
- Dreaming of a Surfing Break
- My Make-Up School Traincase
- Joaquin's First Halloween
- Artisic Make-Up Day 1 @ LCI Manila
- QOnline Relaunch
- 80's Theme for Agency Idol 2010
- CAS-MAC Basic Make-Up Artistry Workshop
- Life after Jo Avila's Basic Photography Workshop
- Which One is The Best Make-up School in Manila
- ▼ November (27)