Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - Movie Date with Hubby

Last night was the first time hubby and I went out for a movie date since the time I got pregnant last year...Oh my, it's been over a year ago. I just realized how we've always been busy with work and would instinctively rush home to take care of Joaquin. All our free time was spent with him, and I don't regret doing that. But honestly, it somehow felt good that even for about 3 hours, we got to spend time together last night.

It was kinda strange that for a Harry Potter movie, the cinema wasn't full. We watched it on the 830PM screening, pretty much the "primetime" slot for movies so I found this quite strange. Anyway, I haven't read any of the books and just watched all of the Harry Potter films so although some people may have told me about the story of this book a while back, I didn't really know what to expect from the film.

The film was kinda long, and some portions of the film, especially the ones where Harry, Hermione and Ron were hiding kinda felt a little dragging. I knew a lot of deaths would be happening on this last installment of the saga, but Dobby's heroic death got me into tears. I super hate that crazy Bellatrix for throwing the knife at them while they were "disapparating."

All in all the movie was okay, but it left me hanging. Now that Voldemort took the most powerful wand from Dumbledore, who can stop him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...