Friday, December 31, 2010

Smashbox Wish For The Perfect Palette: Review & Swatches


It's been over a week since my last post. I've been busy with the Holidays especially since its my son's first Christmas!

Anyway, with a lot of gift-giving going on around us, I grabbed the opportunity to get myself, yep--MYSELF, haha, a gift. It's actually my make-up class graduation and Christmas gift in one. And what would be the perfect gift for me this time? A make-up palette which has almost everything that I'll need when doing make-up!

Thank goodness I stumbled upon Smashbox Wish for The Perfect Palette at Beauty Bar MOA. It has 49 eyeshadows in various colors and finishes, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter, 8 lip glosses, 10 gel liners, 6 eyebrow powders and a brow gel plus 4 small brushes. Now ain't that a MONSTER of a palette! And what's great about it is that you get it for a reasonable price of Php 3,400.

Now off to the product pictures and swatches of the Smashbox Wish for The Perfect Palette. Note though that for the swatches, I had to swipe them about 3-5 times for them to appear on the camera.


49 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter

8 lip glosses and 2 brushes
2 brushes, 1 brow gel, 6 eyebrow powders and 10 gel liners
the MONSTER palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...