Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Artistic Make-Up: OJT with RB

It's a good thing I now work in BGC, Taguig, I get to enjoy an additional Holiday which we didn't have in Makati before. We officially have no work on Dec 8, since it's Taguig Day! And what better way to spend it but to finally get to have an OJT with RB! Yay!

I was actually so excited to learn that we will be having it at the Ronac Art Center, the fab new "artspot" along Ortigas Ave. (near Santolan intersection) in Greenhills. Anyway, as I arrived early for the 9AM calltime, I asked permission if I could take some shots of the ultra cool building,which I will be showing more of in another post. =)

As part of the OJT, I just assisted RB by doing the prepping and base of some models. It was quite a long day, since we started at 9AM and finished a few minutes past 6PM. But what's great about it is while they were doing the shoot and while I was waiting for the touch-ups, I got to practice my photography skills too, from the sidelines, that is! I felt like I apprenticed for both make-up artistry and photography. Winner! Hence, brace yourselves as this will be quite a picture heavy post! Below are some shots I took for the day:








































2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...