A couple of days ago, hubby and I got a chance to taste one of, if not the yummiest Angus Burgers ever. This was at Charlie's Grind & Grill at the Ronac Art Center in Greenhills.
For 165 Pesos per burger, the Black Angus Burger was one hell of a treat! If you're feeling super hungry, you can opt to have the Double Black Angus Burger for around 300 Pesos. The house blend iced tea at 60 Pesos was also a pleasant surprise. Anyway, this is actually their second branch in the Metro, having the first one at Pasig Kapitolyo, across the Ynares Center.
All I can say is, if you live far from Greenhills or Pasig, their burgers are really gonna be worth the trip!
- ► 2011 (73)
- Smashbox Wish For The Perfect Palette: Review & Sw...
- 2011 Holidays- Goodbye Long Weekends
- Sephora's Hello Kitty MakeUp Collection
- New Philippine Bank Notes
- Greenmeadows Christmas Rush Bazaar
- Holiday Treat from Paul & Joe
- The BIG Holiday Outlet Sale
- What's in my daily cosmetic bag?
- Artistic Make-Up: FINALS PORTFOLIO
- Charlie's Grind & Grill: Yummy Angus Burgers!
- Artistic Make-Up: OJT with RB
- Charm Pro vs Dashe 21 Pc. Make Up Brush Sets
- Yummiest Muffins Ever!
- Artistic Make-Up Day 6 @ LCI : Male Make-Up & Make...
- Practice Make-Up: 4 color theme eye make-up
- December 2010 Bazaars
- Latest Haul: Make-up and other stuff
- DIY Lip Palette
- Joaquin's First Haircut
- ▼ December (19)