Friday, December 3, 2010

Latest Haul: Make-up and other stuff

We're nearing the end of our Artistic make-up course and I'm still buying stuff for school. Anyway, over the last long weekend, I purchased quite a lot of things, still mostly for make-up school and a couple of items that I wanted to try.
    And here they are:
  1. disposable lipgloss wands
  2. disposable lip brushes 
  3. disposable mascara wands
  4. disposable spatulas of various sizes
  5. eyebrow shaver
  6. LashGrip eyelash adhesive
  7. huge false lashes
  8. stainless double ended spatula
  9. MAC 190 brush
  10. MAC 266 brush
  11. MAC 242 brush
  12. MAC lip pencil (Spice)
  13. Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  14. L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation (Golden Beige)
  15. Revlon Photoready liquid foundation (Golden Beige)
  16. Maybelline Eye Studio BrowDefinist (Brown)
  17. Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Palette (Warm #1)
  18. Smashbox Lip Service Palette (#2)
  19. MAC Eye shadow (Carbon)
  20. MAC blush (Blushbaby)
  21. Stay-put hair velcros
  22. more false lashes
These were just over the long weekend. I still had to get a couple more stuff for school in the past few days, which I'll be posting on my next "latest haul" post. Waaah!

Most of the items above will be used for school and for our upcoming finals. The L'Oreal and Revlon fluid foundations and Graftobian creme foundation palette aren't really for school, as I have already purchased enough MAC Studio Fix fluids for that.  I just heard and read good reviews about them so I wanted to try them out for personal use.

I also purchased the Maybelline browdefinist just to give it a try and compare it against the Fanny Serrano eyebrow kit I'm using for school.  I personally use the Smahbox brow tech quad but it's almost used up so I wanted to find a good and cheap alternative to it as well. I'm really no expert when it comes to reviewing make-up but I'm hoping that I'll be able to review these products as soon as I have enough time/experience with using them.

Have you tried using any of th products I bought above? I would really appreciate it if you can share your experiences of using them with me. Till my next haul! Haha..

1 comment:

  1. hi, where did you get the lashgrip adhesive?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...