Thursday, December 16, 2010

What's in my daily cosmetic bag?

Since I went to make-up school, I've been more observant of the make-up that other people wear. I always wonder, everytime I see someone with perfectly put-on "everyday" make-up, what could be the staples in their make-up or "kikay" kit...

Anyway, I've been through make-up school for only two months and have actually just explored a few brands but so far, these are the things I find myself putting inside my cosmetic bag on workdays...


just a few stuff, really

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation in Golden Beige

MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation in NC 35

MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

Smashbox Brow Tech Quad

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (original)

In2it Waterproof Gel Liner in black

Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in black

Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama GelEyeliner in black

My customized brown palette
(clockwise rom top: Elianto Vibrant Shadow ,
PAC Pressed matte eyeshadow in MO7,
PAC Pressed matte eyshadow in MO6, and
Elianto Vibrant Shadow )
*I missed to take a shot of the lipstick I use daily, but it's a toss between Nyx Round Lipstick in FIG or Ever Bilena's Cherish.

I don't really say that these are actually the BEST products for me, it's just that I find these products to be good for daily use.

What make-up items are in your cosmetic bags? Share them with me, I'd love to hear what you guys use daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...