Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAC Art of Powder Collection

I love art! As far as I can remember, I have loved art. And just recently, I fell in love with the art of make-up. And as if MAC was teasing me when I found out it was launching the MAC Art of Powder Collection this September 2011.



Description from MAC: " A collection of three MAC Artist Powders inspired by the Masters and modern art movements. There's an op art Optical Bronzer that explores depth, dimension and sheer illusion of bronze. A Street Art eyeshadow personalizes the eye with a madcap act of pure graffiti - an for those who love random acts of light and shade, an In The Abstract Highlighter. These palettes empower creation...make some art!"
Optical Bronzer
Street Art

In The Abstract

*Photos courtesy of Temptalia


Each palette are limited edition and will be sold for US$ 38.00/ CDN$ 46.00. Now I wonder how much they'll be when they launch in Manila...boo!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...