Monday, August 15, 2011

Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar

One of my recent make-up gigs brought me to Bagac, Bataan, at a "heritage resort" called Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. It was unlike any other resort I've been to so far since the highlight of this massive, (talk about 400 hectares of land), and I mean massive space are the reconstructed Philippine architectural masterpieces from the 18th to the 20th century. Each of this architectural structures (from mansions to buildings) were brought from all over the country and rebuilt, plank by plank within the estate. In essence it looked like a large and well maintained Calle Crisologo of Vigan, Ilocos Sur, with cobblestones and all.

As it was actually raining throughout most of our trip, and since I was not there for leisure, I only managed to take a few shots of the place.
If you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and be transported back into time, then Las Casas Filipinas Acuzar will be a perfect place for you. They also have accommodations for as low as Php 3,800++ per room good for 2 adults + 2 kids. It might be worth the 3-hour trip especially if you dig the vintage feel.

For more information about Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...