Thanks to RB Chanco, I was able to be among one of the make-up artists for last Saturday's, (Mar 26) Fashion Shows for Spring/Summer 2011 Collections at Greenbelt. Finally had the chance to experience the rush of having to do make-up one after another for over 6 hours straight! It's a good thing the required look was only the prime look in peach/pink shades...Haha...What was really fulfilling, well aside from having to do make-up for about a dozen people, both kids and adults, was I got to do it for topmodels such as Mia Ayesa and Ornussa Cadness....yay!
Below are some pictures from that gig...
- Merceditas Gutierrez Resigns!
- Back to the Future by Irina Werning
- Life is a journey. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Forever 21 SALE!!! April 29-May 1
- SoFA Fashion Styling Workshop
- Vintage Shopping with Bryanboy and Rumi Neely (Fas...
- Lenten Photowalk (04.21.11)
- SoFA Manila's Fashion Communication Workshop
- Michael Cinco on America's Next Top Model Cycle 16...
- 2nd Time's A Charm!!! Style Origin- Fashion Beats ...
- On the Prowl for the Perfect Airbrush Kit
- My First Fashion Show: Style Origin- Fashion Beats...
- Forever 21 @ SM Makati Opens on April 8
- Wella Professionals: Hair Setting & Design Worksho...
- ▼ April (14)