Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life is a journey. Wear comfortable shoes.

My mom gave me these wonderful pair of shoes over the weekend. It was actually a gift to her from our relatives in Canada, but it was too big for her. I got lucky since it fits me perfectly.

I actually wore it to work today, and to my surprise, this pair must be one of, if not the most comfortable shoes I've everstepped on. Its brand is SAS, short for San Antonio Shoes, and when I searched online, true enough, it was handcrafted and made with ultimate comfort in mind. Most SAS shoes cost between US$90  and US$200, a little expensive but I say their really worth it.

The style I got was called, Siesta and it came in Bone color. I'm totally loving it to bits....I can already see myself walking for hours thru the streets of HK wearing it...soon =)

To find out more about SAS shoes, check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...