Friday, April 15, 2011

2nd Time's A Charm!!! Style Origin- Fashion Beats @ Glorietta

Thanks again to RB Chanco, I was one of the make-up artists in last Sunday's 3rd installment of Ayala Malls' Style Origin Fashion show at Greenbelt. It was my second time to do a fashion show and my second time to do makeup for Top Model Ornussa Cadness, yay!

Below are some shots from the Ayala Malls Board Room converted into a Make-up Room...


The team of MUAs with RB Chanco

 
<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Mac with model Melissa Frye

 
Tin and Anna Marie Periquet

Model Lou Munoz with TIN

And below were my models for the day:
 
 
model Dindi De Leon

Ornussa Cadness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...