Another proud moment for us Filipinos! One of our very own Fashion Designers, Michael Cinco (who's actually based in Dubai), took part in the current cycle of Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model. Thanks to FACEBOOK, his couture works in the recent Philippine Fashion Week 2010/2011 has been getting rave reviews worldwide.
The challenge for this episode of ANTM was to go ECO-Couture on a Landfill, what a contrast! Below are the shots from the show:
- Merceditas Gutierrez Resigns!
- Back to the Future by Irina Werning
- Life is a journey. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Forever 21 SALE!!! April 29-May 1
- SoFA Fashion Styling Workshop
- Vintage Shopping with Bryanboy and Rumi Neely (Fas...
- Lenten Photowalk (04.21.11)
- SoFA Manila's Fashion Communication Workshop
- Michael Cinco on America's Next Top Model Cycle 16...
- 2nd Time's A Charm!!! Style Origin- Fashion Beats ...
- On the Prowl for the Perfect Airbrush Kit
- My First Fashion Show: Style Origin- Fashion Beats...
- Forever 21 @ SM Makati Opens on April 8
- Wella Professionals: Hair Setting & Design Worksho...
- ▼ April (14)