I have tiny hands with tiny fingers and uber tiny nails. As such, I've never really tried having nail art done on my nails at a salon. As I was attempting to do my nails while Joaquin was asleep this weekend, I decided to finally use the nail art pen I bought months ago. I wasn't really sure with what I wanted to do so I just played with it and came up with, tiny leopard prints on my tiny nails:
- Kryolan's 2nd Anniversary Sale; Feb 1-28, 2011
- AVA Launches Soon: Designer brands at Exclusive Pr...
- LEICARBALLO.COM now officially up!
- MAC Wonder Woman Collection
- Forever 21: Soon at SM Makati!
- FOOD TRIP: Chariya's Thai Kitchen
- LUNCH @ MILE-HI DINER
- Make Up For Ever Scultping Kit: Reviews and Swatch...
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga vs. Pink Nouveau Lipsticks
- NAIL ART: Leopard Nails - My First Attempt
- SuperSale Bazaar at The Rockwell Tent - Jan 14-16,...
- 10 Color Blush Palette: Review & Swatches
- 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette: Review and Swatches
- ▼ January (13)