Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 Color Blush Palette: Review & Swatches

Months ago, I bought the 10 Color Blush Palette from eBay in preparation for make-up school. I already forgot how much exactly I paid for it but I think it was around Php 800. This was after a dear friend of mine, Mea, told me that she loved this palette which she got from Dollface Cosmetics.

Although I intended to use the palette for make-up school, I haven't really used this palette as much as I would want to since I was also able to acquire several other blushes. But similar to how I feel about the 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette, this blush palette is also a combination of hits and misses --i.e. some shades are pigmented while some aren't. So again, I would only suggest this palette for those who want to be practical and would want a lot of blush shades at a lower cost.

Below are some photos and swatches of the 10 Color Blush Palette. Note that for the swatches, I swiped the blush 3-5 times for it to appear on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...