Months ago, I bought the 10 Color Blush Palette from eBay in preparation for make-up school. I already forgot how much exactly I paid for it but I think it was around Php 800. This was after a dear friend of mine, Mea, told me that she loved this palette which she got from Dollface Cosmetics.
Although I intended to use the palette for make-up school, I haven't really used this palette as much as I would want to since I was also able to acquire several other blushes. But similar to how I feel about the 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette, this blush palette is also a combination of hits and misses --i.e. some shades are pigmented while some aren't. So again, I would only suggest this palette for those who want to be practical and would want a lot of blush shades at a lower cost.
Below are some photos and swatches of the 10 Color Blush Palette. Note that for the swatches, I swiped the blush 3-5 times for it to appear on the photo.
- Kryolan's 2nd Anniversary Sale; Feb 1-28, 2011
- AVA Launches Soon: Designer brands at Exclusive Pr...
- LEICARBALLO.COM now officially up!
- MAC Wonder Woman Collection
- Forever 21: Soon at SM Makati!
- FOOD TRIP: Chariya's Thai Kitchen
- LUNCH @ MILE-HI DINER
- Make Up For Ever Scultping Kit: Reviews and Swatch...
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga vs. Pink Nouveau Lipsticks
- NAIL ART: Leopard Nails - My First Attempt
- SuperSale Bazaar at The Rockwell Tent - Jan 14-16,...
- 10 Color Blush Palette: Review & Swatches
- 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette: Review and Swatches
- ▼ January (13)