Two of MAC's most coveted and frequently out-of-stock pink shades are Viva Glam Gaga and Pink Nouveau. So what's the fuzz all about? Which one is actually better?
VIVA GLAM GAGA
MAC's description: A limited edition VIVA GLAM Lipstick named after celebrity spokesperson Lady Gaga. Features a high lustre finish and cool blue-pink shade.
MINE: In my opinion, it takes a bit of confidence to wear this light cotton candy pink + blue tone shade.But if properly pulled off, it can easily add a subtle "oomph" to your total look.
It's shiny and a bit sheer but is actually buildable as the colors build quite quickly if you want it to be more noticeable.
MAC's description: Bright Pink (Satin) shade. Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
MINE: Pink Nouveau's color pay-off is really great but its finish is quite matte and can make your lips appear dry. As such, it is best if you prep your lips with lip balm prior to application. It's pink shade is more intense than the Viva Glam Gaga's and I honestly find this more wearable even in daytime.
Below are some pics and swatches comparing both lipsticks:
- Kryolan's 2nd Anniversary Sale; Feb 1-28, 2011
- AVA Launches Soon: Designer brands at Exclusive Pr...
- LEICARBALLO.COM now officially up!
- MAC Wonder Woman Collection
- Forever 21: Soon at SM Makati!
- FOOD TRIP: Chariya's Thai Kitchen
- LUNCH @ MILE-HI DINER
- Make Up For Ever Scultping Kit: Reviews and Swatch...
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga vs. Pink Nouveau Lipsticks
- NAIL ART: Leopard Nails - My First Attempt
- SuperSale Bazaar at The Rockwell Tent - Jan 14-16,...
- 10 Color Blush Palette: Review & Swatches
- 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette: Review and Swatches
- ▼ January (13)