Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yummy MAC Candy Yum Yum!


Look what came in the mail today! The much-coveted MAC Lipstick shade of all time-MAC Matte Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum from the Quite Cute Collection. I can't believe it got sold out in hour after its launch in the US...wow!

After hearing about this news from RB Chanco, I knew I had to go online and get one for myself. I actually purchased it last April 11 and it only arrived today. It waslaunched in Manila last Sunday, May 1 ,and as expected all stocks of this shade got sold out within the same day...Well I'm just glad I ordered it earlier and didn't have to rush to the nearest MAC counter on a Sunday morning...

Looking at it right now, I can understand why there is such a huge fuzz about it...Pink can't get any more NEON than this!!! Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...