Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recent Portfolio Shoot

Sorry for being inactive in the blogosphere for a while. Been busy since I got back from HK last week. Anyway, sharing with you initial photos from the portfolio shoot we did last Sunday, May 15.

I actually did 3 make-up looks for this shoot, but these photos only show 2 of them. Will post more pics as soon as I get copies from the photographer... :)

BTW, it was actually my first time to use Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation with the Graftobian HD Pro Powder...This combo is really perfect for photography!... =)

2 comments:

  1. what lipstick that be? it really caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's MAC Candy Yum Yum...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Leave a comment and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...